Entry Level Healthcare jobs USA State list NH City list Entry Level Healthcare job search Manchester NH
Entry Level Healthcare Jobs in Manchester, NH
3 days ago
Certified Medical Assistant
Job Description - Description - POSITION SUMMARY: - Assists provider in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas by...
1 week ago
Licensed Nursing Assistant - Surgical Care
Position: LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT - Surgical Day Care - POSITION SUMMARY - Surgical Day Care, 6:30am - 3:00pm, 40 hours per week...
1 week ago
In Home Care Companion
If you're someone who wants to work somewhere that you enjoy spending your time, we have the In Home Caregiving position for you! - -...
3 weeks ago
Position: Caregivers Needed - All Skill Levels Offered! - No Certification? No Problem! We are hiring caregivers of all skill levels to...
over 3 months ago
Healthcare, Customer Service/Help Desk
Are you seeking a full - time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an...
Skills Needed: Requirements include (but are not limited to):
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
• Ability to load and unload vehicles with or without reasonable accommodation
• A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required
• Physical requirements including but not limited to lifting up to 50 lbs
• Must have scheduling flexibility
• Must pass a post offer drug test and background check
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.