We are looking for New Supervisors Immediately in Manhattan for new business opportunity!
Responsible to supervise the receiving, sorting and launching of small package deliveries from mobile dispatch centers (trucks) throughout Manhattan efficiently and accurately. Coordinate the dispatching of foot couriers to ensure timely departure and delivery. Hire and train staff on proper delivery procedures and use of scanners. Prepare reports and handle customer inquiries and specific service requirements. Supervise all aspects of timely delivery of customer product during the shift.
This position requires constant on site supervision of the mobile dispatch stations throughout Manhattan every day regardless of the weather.
Must have experience in the courier /transportation industry
· Must have experience in hiring/ training and motivating workers.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to type 35+ WPM.
· Ability to communicate with the customer, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
· Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
· Proficient in business computer applications, including: internet, word and excel.
We are paying $15.00 per hour to startCompany Description
Interviews held Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM