The primary role of the Admissions Representative is to selectively prospect, interview, and enroll individuals into a qualified career-focused education and guide the prospective student through the admissions process. An Admissions Representative is to pre-qualify potential students for candidacy to the college by ensuring that they meet the criteria and requirements set forth by the college for Admissions. Admissions Representatives provide specific information regarding specialized programs and the specific requirements needed for employment in those particular fields that will assist them in making an informed decision regarding their education choice and future employment opportunities.
· Outbound prospecting to company and self-generated inquiries
· Conduct telephone and in-person interviews with prospective students
· Evaluate the prospective student’s needs, interests and qualifications to help the prospective student make an informed decision to attend or not attend the college
· Presents information regarding the college’s programs and tuition in a factual and ethical manner
· Completes enrollment paperwork and assists students with orientation
· Remains in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates
· Upholds all college policies, procedures, integrity, and ethical standards
· Attends initial and weekly training meeting to develop admissions skills, retention techniques, as well as regulatory and compliance requirements
· Possesses excellent verbal communication skills
· Partners with departments outside of Admissions to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student
· Networks within the community to promote the college
· Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
· Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others- self-motivating work style
· Ability to work occasional overtime, weekends, and evenings
· Participation in college sponsored events and activities.
Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.