Our Warehouse Support Specialist position must maintain the flow of product in and out of the warehouse while facilitating sales, quality control and production needs.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming freight, unpack pallets, confirm packing slip data and appropriately distribute product in warehouse. Facilitate pulling, prepping and shipping of outgoing orders. Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse and stock essential supplies. Comply with Quality Control procedures.
- Assist Production by branding incoming product to strict specifications. Coordinate with other members of the DVIGear organization (sales, technical staff, etc.) as necessary to facilitate prompt shipments of critical importance.
- Occasionally assist DVIGear’s Senior Technical Staff with quality assurance testing of incoming product and new product evaluation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the use of a Web Browser, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 3 years prior experience in warehouse practices and procedures and a GED or High School Diploma.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and be able to closely follow specific instructions.
- Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification and credit, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
- As required, customers may request that additional checks be conducted on DVIGear employees. DVIGear reserves the right, consistent with applicable law, to require employees in certain positions to undergo background checks periodically or as needed based on our customer’s requirements.
- Must be able to lift at Maximum 50 Lbs. and assist with greater weights.
- Hours are 9 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday. Some travel may be required (less than 10%).
Founded in 1999, DVIGear is a leading supplier of Digital Connectivity Solutions for a wide range of professional display applications. Located in Marietta, Georgia, USA, DVIGear offers an extensive portfolio of high performance digital video distribution products including: DisplayNet AV signal distribution over 10GbE Ethernet Systems, Switchers, Splitters, Extenders, Converters, Scalers, as well as long-length copper and optical cables.