• Has overall responsibility for receiving and moving materials within warehouse
• Verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance
• Maintains complete paperwork as needed
• Operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous warehouse inventory experience required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with heavy furniture
• Reliable attendance and flexibility in hours
• Detailed record keeping
• Previous Forklift Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
We are the growing leader in the furniture delivery industry. With multiple locations throughout the country, our goal is simple: To provide our clients and customers a 5 Star Delivery Experience.
We are proud of our experienced, dedicated, and professional staff and as our rapid company growth continues we require that we constantly add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing the same exceptional customer service that is the hallmark of our success.
Our mission is to ensure memories are delivered one piece of furniture at a time, on time, every time. We are looking for individuals experienced in logistics and transportation to add to our team who will contribute to achieving our mission.