Must have current state of Texas level 3 license to apply.
Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
We are currently hiring Armed security officers for assignment to Marshall, Texas. MUST HAVE current level III card in your possession. Must have own weapon and duty gear.Must have a valid driver's license. No open law violations. Can not have any Felonies or Class A's. Must have a cell phone (smart) and reliable transportation. Able to follow basic instructions, able to read and write in English. MUST be able to know how to write nightly reports. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. Must have good people skills, present a professional appearance and have no beards. BG check and urinalysis test required. Available Locations: Marshall, Texas.
Supervisory Experience Required No
Pay Between $12.00 / HR and $12.50 / HR
Shift Days Duration Regular
Workweek Full Time, Part Time
Additional Workweek Details All shifts available. 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts. 24/7/365.
Full and Part time positions available
Veterans Only No
Federal Contractor No
Eagle Ford Shale Job No
Is this job related to Hurricane Harvey Clean-up/Restoration? No
Occupation Security Guards
License or Certification Required Yes License or Certification Type Level #3
Minimum Experience and Education 2 yrs 11 mos and High School Diploma/GED
Basic Computer Skills
EMail Software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc)
Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)
Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Flash, etc)
Spreadsheet Software (Calc, Excel, etc)
Word Processing Software (Word, WordPerfect, etc)
Specific Computer Skills Basic to intermediate computer skills
English; Fluency - Excellent (Read, Write, Speak)
Spanish; Fluency -
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.