● Removes incoming case from pallet and places on work table.
● Removes garments from case and checks for correct value-added work.
● Performs addiitional value-added work according to customer specifications, including ;
a. Attaches hang tags and/or removes hang tags.
b. Applies stickers to polybags, hang tags or fold of garments.
c. Puts garments on hangers or removes garments from hangers.
d. Folds or refolds garments.
e. Attaches hooks to polybags.
f. Remove stickers from garments..
e. Places garments in poly bags or removes from bags.
f. Heat seal polybag with heat sealer machine.
g. Other value-added garment reparation work as specified.
● Packs specified quantity of each stock-keeping-unit (SKU) into case.
● Seals case and places on pallet.
● Performs specified scans and paperwork for warehouse management system and productivity tracking.
● Assembles corrugated or plastic components for shipping containers.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)