● Removes garments from case and checks for correct value-added work.
● Performs addiitional value-added work according to customer specifications, including ;
a. Attaches hang tags and/or removes hang tags.
b. Applies stickers to hang tags or fold of garments.
c. Puts garments on hangers or removes garments from hangers.
d. Folds or refolds garments.
e. Places garments in poly bags or removes from bags.
f. Other value-added garment reparation work as specified.
● Gets appropriate shipping cases and erects case.
● Packs specified quantity of each stock-keeping-unit (SKU) into shipping case.
● Seals shipping case and places on conveyor.
● Performs specified scans and administrative work for warehouse management system and productivity tracking.
● Assembles corrugated or plastic components for shipping containers.
● Performs required value-added garment prep work.
● Packs specified quantity of each stock-keeping-unit (SKU) into trays or cases of shipping container.
●Gets shipping label and attaches to cases.
● Picks specified quantity of each SKU and packs into shipping case.
● Passes case on to next operator on pick line.
● Moves case to take-away conveyor when picking is completed.
●. Performs specified scans and administrative work for warehouse management system and productivity tracking.
● Sticks Shipping Labels on requested number of cases from each pallet, picks up cases from pallet and places on take-away
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)