We are seeking deliver drivers to join our team! In this role you will drive to various locations to deliver, set-up furniture and rental merchandise at clients' homes and apartments ensuring a fantastic Corporate Rentals experience.
No experience needed! We will train qualified applicants! Apply today!
- Operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Oversee delivery trucks and merchandise on the trucks
- Supervises work of Delivery Helper
- Delivery and set-up of furniture and housewares
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Fluent in both Spanish & English preferred
- DOT qualified with current licenses and other required documents
- Able to read maps and follow oral and written instructions
- Heavy lifting required – up to 100 pounds
- Able to carry heavy merchandise up stairs
- Delivery or warehouse experience preferred
- Great company benefits including
- Employer matching 401K program
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Furniture at cost
- Training and tools to succeed provided!
- A lot of opportunity for overtime available!
- Paid lunches occasionally
- Great team environment
- Fun happy hours and outings, like bowling nights, throughout the year!
Apply today!Company Description
Corporate Rentals provides the highest quality furniture and household items in the Mid-Atlantic States to insurance housing and to corporate housing companies. Our business has grown dramatically in these market segments.
Started in 2001 by entrepreneur Jim Senker, today Corporate Rentals provides top notch customer service and the best products in the industry.