Window Nation, the 5th largest home remodeler in the country, is experiencing explosive growth in ALL areas. As we look to further disrupt our industry, we are currently looking for an Manager, Customer Service - Call Center based out of Fulton, MD. This person will create a culture laser-focused on our customers and to lead the development and execution of the customer experience strategy, driving satisfaction, loyalty and referrals.
Primary Job Functions
- Develop and lead the overall customer experience strategy in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive organizational understanding of customer needs and pain points and identify learnings to drive marketing, brand and operational consistency
- Manage customer feedback platform and survey program including data analysis, insight gathering and program optimization
- Represent customer needs and work with relevant departments to ensure consistent consumer-oriented experiences
- Distribute regular communications to key leadership to highlight changes supporting customer experience objectives
- Manage customer escalation issues including root cause analysis and solutions, track issues and recommend solutions; communicate with partner teams
- Analyze statistics and compile reports to develop related cross functional initiatives
- Manage resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Lead, train, guide, and support team of customer support agents
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 12+ years of experience in customer experience; minimum of 7 years leading teams
- Demonstrated success collecting and leveraging consumer data and feedback to optimize customer experience
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business.
- Strong knowledge of brand management and standards implementation, especially related to the customer experience
- Strong skills managing strategy and business delivery, quantitative and qualitative metrics/KPI tracking and optimizing
- Ability to influence and de-escalate
- Adept at influencing and building consensus among stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task effectively with exceptional attention to detail in an insanely fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- High Energy and Driven
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Company Description
Our mission is simple, we solve problems by installing solutions. Our goal is to build a team and shape the future of the home remodeling industry. We’re always searching for the best talent to drive our mission.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and we'll elevate your career to the next level!