Hours: 7AM-330PM Monday-Friday
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong electronic knowledge and background.
- Experience with PCB's.
- Using micrometers and inspection tools to ensure that material is assembled to specifications.
- Troubleshooting and testing finished products.
- Complete necessary documentation.
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.