Location: Andrews / Andrews Air Force Base
Panda Express @ Andrews Air Force Base
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Andrews AFBCompany Description
ELPX LLC is a Licensed Franchisee of Panda Express, Hibachi San & Au Bon Pain and has being in operation since 2011. Since then we have grown to 38 stores across the United States and are located predominately inside the military bases. In 2019, we will experience tremendous growth expansion by adding another 10 stores to our family. To make it more exciting, we will be adding two new brands to our company's portfolio: Starbucks & Raising Cane's. So what makes us successful is the fun and dedicated people that we have! Do you want to be part of our growing team?