Industrial Air Centers, Inc. (IAC Services Group) is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Field Service Technician to represent us in the Cincinnati, OH, area.
Product factory service training is provided to stay on top of all new technology.
The candidates chosen would become part of our field service team which includes but is not limited to, troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing and installing Compressed Air Dryer equipment while also gaining knowledge and experience with industrial air compressors and other compressed air equipment in Cincinnati and surrounding area
Qualified candidates must:
- A strong back ground in refrigeration and previous field service experience is desired
- HVAC service technician experience is a plus
- Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing commercial and industrial compressors and dryers
- Have a strong mechanical and electrical background
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Pipe fitting, plumbing or other installation experience helpful
IAC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Benefits include medical/dental/life/disability insurance and 401K. Salary is commensurate with experience. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Pre-employment and annual drug screening is required, as we are a Drug Free Workplace.Company Description
IAC is an industrial distributor of compressed air and vacuum products, parts, service, installation solutions for customers in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and Florida. Founded in 1991, IAC has distinguished itself by approaching compressed air as one of industry's most critical resources.
Our engineering group provides a wide variety of options and products to assist customers in reducing energy costs