Do you need a new challenge that offers the opportunity to travel the world while building an exciting and rewarding career? If you answered yes, keep reading!
Staffing Solutions Enterprises has partnered with one of our premier clients who specializes in Aluminum Fabricating Machinery and Equipment to identify a Traveling Field Service Technician to join their team!
The Traveling Field Service Technician will maintain, repair, and troubleshoot industrial production and processing machinery.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Troubleshooting PLCs
- Repair, install, train and adjust industrial machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical, electrical and pneumatic aptitude and troubleshooting skill
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment (conveyors, gears, sensors, hydraulics, valves)
- Computer skills (outlook, word, excel)
- CAD is a plus but not required
- Ability to learn new software
- Passport and Driver’s license required
Interested in learning more? Apply Now!