755 Crossover Lane
Hilton - Shared Services - Memphis755 Crossover LaneMemphis38117
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Product Advocacy, you will ensure the adoption of new and legacy digital products that transcend our hotels. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of sweeping culture change programs to ensure the successful adoption and execution of digital and Welcome products.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement strategic plans to unite and equip team members with proper resources to drive performance of digital products.
- Define, socialize, and implement new programs that drive culture change.
- Develop and institute measurements that incentivize hotel team members.
- Partner closely with Hilton Honors, brand culture, and hospitality teams to deliver a unified message to hotels.
- Partner with training to keep content relevant, fresh, and constantly evolving.
- Develop remediation and oversee plans for underperforming hotels.
- Create impactful communications using a variety of channels and techniques to engage, motivate, and inspire team members.
- Inspire teams to innovate on how we deliver customer experiences in a dynamic environment through your products.
- Cultivate an agile thinking culture while demonstrating dedication to creatively solve problems.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with intuition for business. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Artfully defines and shapes new team member programs that measure, motivate, and inspire
- Uses storytelling to “sell” new culture change programs to brands and operations
- The fortitude and aptitude to help define and shape a new role at Hilton
- Uses design thinking principles to test and learn ways into new hotel/team member programs
- Dynamic change leader with the initiative to build, assess, and course correct as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a bias for action and urgency
- Crafts positive partnerships on large scale projects with staff in multiple departments and levels across a matrixed organization
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Ten (10) years of overall work experience
- Six (6) years of experience in Product Management role focused on enhancing the customer experience
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Travel - up to 20% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Twelve (12) years of overall work experience
- Eight (8) years of experience working in Product Management role focused on enhancing the customer experience
- Prior experience in the hospitality or retail industry
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.