- Primary responsibilities include managing load movement, posting loads online, covering loads, supporting National Account managers with load and carrier interactions.
- Must be teachable yet professional. Successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service to clients and be able to relate well to carriers, their drivers, and coworkers.
- Ability to multi-task, make swift changes, and handle multiple demands with a positive attitude is essential. We need a detail-oriented person that would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Looking for long-term employees with the ability to work independently and as part of the team. In this team environment you will find excellent, hardworking, fun coworkers.
This position is key to our continued growth and continued expansion! We have been growing for years. You will help us keep up with that growth. We just need a trustworthy, hardworking, and reliable person to make it happen.
- Logistics or Freight Brokerage experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to coordinate and stay organized
- Problem solving
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
Required Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent
- Good pay (commensurate with experience)
- Bonus program
- Possibility of overtime (0-10 hours / week)
- Potential for commission
- Insurance stipend
- Simple IRA plan with employer matching
We need your help! If you want to work hard in a fun environment, we want to talk with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer