We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Monitoring current equipment and performing preventative maintenance
- General repair knowledge and electrical knowledge
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Possess an understanding of drawings and procedures that detail the maintaining of equipment and buildings
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Drivers License
We are a collection of companies located through Mentor, OH. We are in multiple manufacturing businesses and are looking for someone to travel between multiple locations doing preventative maintenance and other maintenance on machinery and buildings. This position is a full time position on first shift.