We are seeking an experienced Machinist to join our team! You will set up and run a variety of parts on a CNC Mills for the aerospace and commercial industries.
- setup and operate CNC Mills
- programming as well as edits and offsets
- visually inspect quality during production
- follow documented work instructions
- maintain accurate part counts
- 2 years CNC experience
- high personal workmanship standards
- proactive problem solving mindset
- work well with others
- detail oriented
- motivated and punctual
- familiar with use of basic metrology equipment
- blue print reading
To be considered, please click "Apply Now"Company Description
AS9100 aerospace certified machining and stamping facility.