We are looking for someone who wants to be an integral, long-term member of our team/family. Someone who is looking for a close-knit, supportive environment and has a strong desire to achieve great things by helping others achieve great things. With a service-first mentality, this team member’s key role will be on the client services team, assisting the firm’s advisors during introduction, on-boarding, and the ongoing service of clients by proactively and reactively providing clients with clarity and simplification. They also must be able to carry out a wide variety of activities at the same time.
Gentian Financial Inc. is a financial planning firm that specializes in working with corporate executives, small business owners, high net worth individuals and retirees. We are looking for someone to join our family who is sincere, ambitious, willing to learn and grow as the company does. Our offices are located in a renovated 1930’s school house in Mequon, WI.
This environment will provide the right team member the ability to explore who they can be and the greatness they have within. Once we see their contribution, we invest heavily in the best training and life-long learning opportunities in the industry. Our expectation is this will be a life-long journey of unique experiences and enlightenment helping make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
Mindsets an ideal candidate will have are:
· Optimistic - Faith in the future
· Life-long learner
· No excuse mentality
· Contribution oriented
· Prior financial services industry experience is ENCOURAGED
· Must have a willingness to learn
· Desire to obtain Series 7 & 66 licenses a plus
· Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Must have the ability to work effectively independently, as well as in a team environment
· Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications
Two paths diverge in the woods, if you are the one who would take the path less traveled it will make all the difference.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.