Automotive Service Advisor - Great Salary & Benefits!
Automotive Service Center Service Advisor wanted – This your opportunity for a rewarding career! If you are just looking for a job please do not respond.
This is a GREAT opportunity to be a part of a winning team and be rewarded for your passion!
Successful automotive group is looking for dynamic, energetic, career oriented professionals who are masters of customer service excellence and love working with people in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- A very rewarding pay plan
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, training bonus and 401K
- Great opportunity for advancement to Team Leader and Supervisor
- A clearly defined career path designed for personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to work with successful and passionate people in an exciting state of the art facility
- This position involves multi-tasking and a high degree of personal organization
• Proven customer service experience
• Demonstrate excellent phone and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient in basic computer and electronic communication skills
• A highly professional approach and appearance
• MUST speak CLEARLY and have a pleasant manner
• A demonstrated dedication to customer service
• The ability to instantly build rapport with clients
• Being organized, self-disciplined and a quick learner
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule (40+ hours per week)
You must be able to pass a drug test and a background check. Equal opportunity employer.
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Chrysler today. Apply Now!