SAFTI FIRST proudly manufactures and sells USA-made fire rated glass and framing products to commercial buildings worldwide. This position is at our manufacturing facility in Merced, CA.
· 7 -10 years working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
· Troubleshoot and repair 110 through 480-voltage alternating current equipment.
· Obtain measurements and readings using electrical and mechanical testing instruments, including digital multi meters, meggers, amp meters, ohm meters, and phase rotation meters.
· Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, such as electrical preventative maintenance, tag out/lock-out, disconnecting and removing motors, and responding to emergencies.
· Coordinate maintenance work with other sections, contractors, and engineers; estimate time, materials, and equipment required for repairs; examine various electrical systems and make recommendations for new equipment, repairs, and modifications.
· Maintain records of maintenance and repair work; prepare reports, documentation, and correspondence.
· Knowledge of CNC control troubling shooting and repair
· Perform pipe bending and installation of electrical conduit, equipment, feeders, branch circuits, motors, and lighting.
· Wire pulling techniques. Layout and installation of electrical equipment, panels, and devices.
· Draw and read electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints, and/or diagrams. 8. Install, maintain, test, and repair plant lighting and electrical equipment.
· Test and maintain electric motors, variable frequency drives, alarms, and control systems to ensure proper working condition.
· Inspect electrical installations to determine maintenance requirements and procedures.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· This position is hourly with full benefits medical, dental, vision and 401 k matching.
· Must have a strong mechanical mind in all areas of Maintenance as this position will require a broad range of skills and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour