Outstanding opportunity for polished, enthusiastic Executive Receptionist with Accounting knowledge to join an exciting, well-respected firm.
- At least 3 Accounting classes and/or Accounting experience
- Front desk experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, Spanish helpful
- Motivated and personable with excellent Customer Service skills
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
As the Executive Receptionist, you would be the face of the organization. Every visitor and caller will be greeted by you. The impression you make is critical to the success of the firm.
- Answer phones, deal with clients, greet visitors, provide information
- Oversee all front desk and lobby functions
- Book conference and meeting rooms
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Help Accounting Department with light bookkeeping
Hastings & Hastings Staffing Services
Premier Placement and Staffing Service since 1963
1221 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900
Miami, FL 33131
Hastings & Hastings has been providing superior quality personnel services to South Florida businesses for over 40 years. Since its inception in 1975, Hastings & Hastings has grown to become a highly respected industry leader, with a well-known reputation for excellence.
Hastings & Hastings services include Direct Hire, Temporary Staffing and Executive Placement for Corporate and Professional positions.
Hastings & Hastings Placement and Staffing Services' success is dependent on its team of experienced professionals. Our in-house staff of professional Personnel Consultants average over 30 years of experience with our firm.