WHAT WE OFFER: Airborne Industrial offers great compensation ranging from $50,000-$100,000 per year!!! Clean air-conditioned work area. Great location - easy & convenient access to and from job in a modern, clean warehouse industrial area.
Airborne Industrial Equipment, Inc. is a leading major line distributor of Industrial Spray Equipment and Pneumatic Tools serving industrial businesses and institutions. Our employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Airborne team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide competitive, cost-saving solutions. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! You will perform outside sales calls to industrial customers in order to drive company success. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within his/her assigned geography by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business.
- Making Cold Calls to new customers and selling to existing industrial Business to Business customers.
- Identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory.
- Creating and executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds stated revenue and profit targets.
- Optimizing call routes to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency.
- Complete and turn in a detailed Daily Sales Calls record.
- Expanding customer understanding and use of our company’s standard product and service capabilities.
- Complete and turn in detailed Daily Sales Calls records.
- Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers.
- Being regularly available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Understand and use basic selling techniques: open, probe, presentation and overcome objections.
- A professional customer service orientated attitude with experience in all business dealings.
- An assertive personality, high energy level, and resilient character
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in Outside Business to Business Sales
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in oral and written English and Spanish
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrate time management and strong organization skills
- Rapidly build knowledge of our company's product lines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma
Distributor of Industrial Equipment that we sell, service and export.