This is a remote Sales Mgmt. Position for anyone working anywhere in the State of Florida with good experience and contacts selling TO the cruise ship industry in Florida. Ideally candidates should have Deck Officer/Cadet experience either on military commercial or cruise vessels
Responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through the development 1206 Maritime Port Sales, T5 Sales, Contract/Commercial Fleet-wide Preventative Maintenance Service as well as T5 Sales for the local Florida regions as directed by company management..
Position is full time and due to the time sensitive nature of some work obligations as well as the travel required from time to time, overtime may be required.
- Assist in the development of the region's annual Sales Budget and Revenue Projections as approved by Senior Management.
- Target and close clients for Triple 5 sales/installations and Customers Agreements for regional and global lifeboat maintenance contracts.
- Target and close clients for Maritime 1206 preventative maintenance services as well as fleet-wide Customers Agreements for regional and global lifeboat maintenance contracts.
- Participate in the Sales efforts together with the regional Business Development Managers and Inside Sales teams to achieve the targeted revenue goals for North America.
- Contribute to the development of the regional Sales strategy for North America.
- Participate in sales strategy efforts and is encouraged to assist and make recommendations for regional marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Participate in trade functions to support the company's profile and product positioning, as required.
- Liaise with Class, Flag, and industry organizations to promote the firm s the industry expert in LSA/lifeboat regulations, through seminars, educational initiatives & training.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company's market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
· Completes and submits sales reports each week on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- Provides information and/or follows up on customer as requested.
· Additionally, the title holder may be required to undertake other tasks as requirements demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements to follow are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have high skill level and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Systems (Adobe Reader Programs).
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Maritime Deck Officer Experience Also, 3-5 Cruise Sales Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
· Oral Communication Skills
· Written Communication Skills
· Computer Literacy/Keyboard Skills
· Telephone Etiquette
· Sales Technique
· Technical Communication Skills
· Customer Relations
· Problem Solving
· Project Management
· Reading Skills
· Time Management
· Planning skills
· Organizational skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Professional appearance and manner