Driver Messenger Armed
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as armed Driver/Messengers. Selected candidates are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. They are responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. They must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. Driver/Messengers must be alert and aware of their surroundings to prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
**GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!**
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
APPLY DIRECTLY AT: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/en-US/gardaworld/Posting/View/360Company Description
Join North America’s leading Secure Transportation Team!
Due to continued growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and cash Services Company, is seeking highly qualified individuals to expand and complement our industry-leading Secure Transportation team. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career as a security professional in a challenging, high-profile security environment.