An established medical billing company is seeking an experienced Medical Billing Clerk for its business office located in Bingham Farms, MI. Company offers a casual environment, competitive pay, and great benefits, including paid vacation after your first year, 6 paid holidays, a choice of medical and dental plans, generous retirement package and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Benefit verification
· Input demographic data with minimal to no transposition errors
· Conducting billing audits
· Retrieving billing information for assigned clients
· Executing Claim Transmissions
· Ensure all bills are submitted in a time efficient and accurate manner
· Communicating with coding team and medical offices
· Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate A/R manager
Qualifications and Skills
· Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to be able to work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
· Well versed in accessing insurance providers’ websites
Medical and Dental Benefits
SRS offers complete revenue cycle management, coding, auditing, payment posting and reconciliation. With an industry proven method of services that aggressively monitors and tracks every aspect of the reimbursement process.