Are you interested in building amazing digital experiences for top retail brands? Do you want to work in a face-paced environment on a variety of challenging projects? If so, Reality Interactive is hiring.
We are America’s top retail creative tech agency. Sound specific? It is. That’s what allows us to do unique work for the best brands in the country. Joining our team means you’ll be working with clients like BMW, MINI, Titleist and Spectrum.
We build interactive, touch-screen software, augmented reality experiences, ecommerce websites, and just about everything in between. We have a cool office, standing desks, nice view, and friendly team. Frankly, this is probably the best job opening in State of Connecticut (can you tell we like to sell things?).
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team. This role is responsible for managing software projects from concept through implementation. Ideal candidates will have a software development background with team lead or project management experience. Responsibilities include: managing technical tasks during all aspects of the SDLC, providing guidance and structure to technical team members, coordinating cross-department work, and ensuring successful project implementations. This role will interface with account managers, clients, FTE resources and vendors. This Technical Project Manager will also be looked upon for contribution as an analyst-level solution consultant or high-level technical resource where appropriate.
Successful candidates will:
* Successfully manage multiple, highly visible IT projects within cost/schedule/quality/scope requirements
* Manage both internal and subcontractor technical staff
* Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team. Participate in customer reviews. Conduct/lead meetings.
* Provide ongoing and regular status reports to all involved stakeholders
* Prioritize project tasks for team members and ensure deadlines are being met
* Remove blockers for team members
* Strategize and define testing and implementation plans
* Directly interface and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other stakeholders
* Lead client-facing meetings including elicitation of business requirements, review/recommendation of solution options, status updates and technical questions
* Provide critical thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail and quality
* Consistently maintain a positive attitude and work ethic
* Must possess BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or the other similar degree
* 5+ years of prior software development experience in both front and backend development
* 2+ years of project management or team leadership experience
* Experience leading code reviews and providing feedback to developers
* Familiarity with AWS services, networking and hosting infrastructure
* Familiarity with electronics such as TVs, cameras, printers, hard drives, IoT sensors, etc.
* Demonstrated success managing IT projects
* Excellent client relationship and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Must be detail- and process-oriented
* Must have very strong communications and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Reality Interactive, LLC (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)), is a Middletown, CT based software and design firm providing a full range of web development, kiosk interface and digital merchandising development resources. We have Fortune 500 clients such as BMW, Callaway Golf, Behr Paint, etc. located throughout the United States. The successful applicant will want to have fun, work hard and love to make clients happy.