We are looking for a Property Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Manage the daily financial operations of a real estate portfolio, which could include up to 35 different properties
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bank Deposits
- Prepare balance sheet and all financial statements monthly
- Prepare annual budgets
- Communicate and effectively interact with a variety of co-workers to make sure deadlines are met
- Interact with owners, and vendors to answer financial questions regarding the property
- Review financial statements with Portfolio Manager
- Work with external auditors by providing financial statements and documentation
- Performs special projects as requested by the CFO
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Certification a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Experience using Yardi Software a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently in a face paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people, clients, and situations
Largest Milwaukee Property Management Firm.
Multi-site property management, with corporate headquarters located in downtown Milwaukee.