Our client in Milwaukee is seeking candidates for Full-Time Assemblers
This a temporary position – 6-9 months in duration
As a Production Associate you will perform on operating lines to ensure finished products are labeled, assembled, sealed, and palletized in an organized and timely fashion for distribution. In a team environment, you will work with your colleagues and managers to make product to meet sales demands.
Hours are Monday - Friday from 7AM-3:30PM with opportunities for overtime
• Work in a team environment and collaborate with team members
• Complete basic paperwork to track products made
• Assist the Production Supervisor, Lead, or other departments as needed
• Clean and maintain the work area
• Understand and follow instructions from Novozymes Operators or Production Supervisor
• Must adhere and comply with health and safety procedures
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to follow instructions detailed in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Must be able to follow verbal instructions and work under minimal supervision
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
• Must be physically mobile and able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly
• Must be able to wear safety glasses
• Steel toed boots REQUIRED
• Consistent, timely attendance is required
• Working knowledge of production equipment, understanding of manufacturing processes, previous experience, and/or farm experience are definite assetsCompany Description
Qualified Staffing was established in 1988 and is one of the leading employment firms specializing in education, industrial, and clerical staffing.
With 32 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.