Dings Company Magnetic Group a Milwaukee-based industry leader in magnetic separators for recycling, foundry, mining and aggregate applications, seeks a qualified, motivated individual to fulfill the role of Outside Factory Sales Representative.
The right candidate will work with company managers and have an opportunity for advancement.
This is a salary plus incentive position that reports directly to the national sales manager.
· Work with our manufactures representatives, calling on existing and new customers and engineering firms
· Work with these companies to understand their needs and recommend and sell equipment to meet their requirements
· Collaborate with our manufactures representatives to quote, follow up and sell equipment to a variety of customers
· Track customer equipment orders from sales entry to manufacture to shipping
· Provide customer sales and service support
· Recommend new products and product/procedure improvements
· Research competitive products, procedures and industry trends
· Maintain a high sense of urgency in providing customer solutions, sales and service
· Coordinate product training with customers, engineering firms and manufactures representatives
· Participate in industry trade shows including selection, submission of forms, set up and working the show
· Travel within the US and Canada – passport required
· College degree or sufficient prior job experience
· Computer skills
· Industrial sales experience and mechanical aptitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Travel experience
Benefit Package Includes:
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Company administered 401K plan
· Paid holidaysCompany Description
Since 1899, companies World-Wide have relied on Dings for the most durable, scalable and powerful magnetic separation equipment available. Dings provides solutions for:
• Ensuring Product Purity
• Recovering Materials
We've been able to solve Eddy Current Separation and Industrial Magnet application problems for companies around the world. Contact Dings for a quote or for expert assistance with your application.