Brabazon Pump, Compressor & Vacuum is one of the nation’s largest independent distributor of industrial pumps, air compressors and industrial vacuum equipment and manufacturer of air dryers through their subsidiary, Pure-Aire, LLC. To best serve our customers, we have service centers in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Brabazon services all makes/models of compressors and related equipment including Sullair, Ingersoll-Rand, Atlas-Copco, Kaeser, Quincy, Gardner Denver, and more.
Brabazon is currently seeking a professional, highly motivated Light Industrial Sales Representative for its Milwaukee / Southern WI market. The territory is regional which allows you to be home each night. Air compressors are used by nearly every manufacturer – large and small – as well as service centers, municipalities, etc. Prospecting and developing new accounts is essential to the role. The right candidate needs to possess excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
Brabazon is a family owned business since 1978 that “feels” like family. Our owners are down-to-earth, caring and approachable who possess the mindset of growth with work/life balance. Employees enjoy a friendly, team oriented, supportive atmosphere while providing exceptional service to our customers. As a result, our customers receive quality, energy efficient solutions to their industrial air system issues without limitation to brand or type of pump, compressor, or vacuum equipment they have on site.
Benefits include company vehicle allowance, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay and a 401(k) program with an 80% employer match on the first 5%.
We pride ourselves in hiring individuals who will maintain professional, courteous, honest and helpful relationships with all existing and potential customers. If you are interested in joining a growing company who is a leader within the industry through providing solutions to our customers and a safe environment to our employees, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Generating sales of light industrial units, parts, and service agreements in assigned area.
- Maintaining productive relationships with existing and new customers.
- Assisting customers in system design / existing system improvements.
- Preparing proposals and presenting solutions to customers.
- Maintaining customer relationship manager (CRM) software.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets and goals.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; 2 or 4 year technical degree is preferred.
- Solid sales skills with a good mechanical understanding / aptitude.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in the industrial market is an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and professional orientations – from Maintenance personnel to Engineers as well as Owners and Managers.
- Self-Starter with great time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle and proper insurance.
Service Technicians with industrial equipment experience who are interested in getting into sales are invited to apply.
Experience in capital equipment sales is a plus, but not required. We will train you how to identify opportunities to save our customers’ time and money. Experience with pumps, compressors, dryers, and vacuum equipment is a plus.
We pay a base with an industry leading commission structure which allows you to begin earning commission immediately.