- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing to meet overall sales quotes.
- Promote Radyne brand, products and services to the appropriate market segments.
- Meet and work directly with customers to understand customer goals, objectives, problems, and justification.
- Work with Radyne Sales Director and Marketing Manager, Management and Applications Engineering to propose and simplify standard engineered solutions to meet unique customer induction heating production requirements.
- Develop long-term relationships with the customer base and industry influencers.
- Assist in the development of specific sales strategies and plans to ensure continual revenue growth.
- Report on Sales Activities and Forecast future sales.
- Work (coordinate) with Sales Associates, Marketing and Radyne Regional Sales Managers, Aftermarket Sales, and other Inductotherm company sales representatives as required.
- Participate in scheduled Radyne sales meetings.
- Represent Radyne Corporation in industry-related trade shows and professional organizations.
- Effectively manage the sales process between the customer and Radyne sales/ application departments
- Determine pricing and solution strategies and respond to competitive pricing pressures on a daily basis.
- Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel (Domestic or International) to meet with customers – as required.
- Outgoing, people-oriented, a skilled listener, negotiator, excellent communicator both oral and written.
- Self-motivated, high energy, detail orientated, well organized and able to prioritize.
- General knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to create and deliver value to solve customer’s production problems.
- Ability to work within a “team” environment.
- Skilled with a computer and Microsoft software.
- B2B (business to business sales) is a plus.
- Possess good electrical discipline skills: Electrical circuits, Power systems, and Power electronics, heat transfer, controls or Machine design, heat transfer, and controls.
- Possess good mathematics skills: Calculus, numerical methods, differential equations.
- Should have good computer skills: AutoCAD/SolidWorks, Spreadsheets.
- Should be familiar with test equipment and able to use voltmeter and oscilloscope.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong presentation skills in person and on the telephone.
BA in Engineering, Preferred
Radyne is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sales of advanced induction power supplies, coils, and machine automation for a wide variety of applications. Radyne is located in Milwaukee WI, USA and is a subsidiary of the Inductotherm Group; the world's largest supplier of melting, thermal processing & production systems for the metals and materials industry worldwide. This gives Radyne and other Inductotherm Group companies access to deep technical, financial, and global logistical resources an order beyond those available to any other induction products and systems supplier. Radyne is investing in growth, we are looking for talented, energetic, diligent professionals who want to be the best they can be.