With growth comes opportunity and Granite Logistics has an ample amount of both. Ready?
At Granite Logistics, an agent for Trinity Logistics, we take pride in being a premier third
party logistics provider that specializes in flatbed and over-dimensional transportation. We
have a large base of customers that span a wide range of industries across the nation. Our
customers are very important to us. The level of dedication and passion our customers
receive on a daily basis is all a byproduct of the team we have. The role is comprised of
communication and critical thinking skills with a knack for solution finding.
Our logistics team needs more people who are visionary yet maniacal about every last
detail. The role is about connecting all the dots between the sales team and our customers
in the field and being steadfast in the face of the daily hustle of our trade.
Who is Granite Logistics?
• One of the fastest-growing companies in our industry and region
• MSP Business Journal Fast 50 company four consecutive years (2015-2018)
• Star Tribune Top Workplace and Inc. 5000 company
• #1 agent for Trinity Logistics
• Locally owned
• Our core values—Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Excellence
• Founded in 2011 with offices in Sartell and Minneapolis
• 70 people strong and growing
Logistics Team Role Highlights:
• Reap financial benefits
• Contribute to the bottom line through relationship management and effective
• Negotiate rates with carriers
• Collaborate with the sales team to deliver highest level of ongoing service
• Be honest and proactive in your communication with carriers
Qualities, Attributes, and What We Admire:
• Honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness
• People person and personable through and through
• Detail oriented and process follower
• Open to coaching and mentorship
• Persuasive verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain independence and foster team dynamic
• Self-sufficient with common computer applications (Outlook, Excel, and Word among
• Previous successful sales experience is a plus; logistics industry not required
• Base salary + bonus structure
• Health insurance + traditional co-pay or HSA plan
• 401k with 6% company match
• Company paid dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Casual dress in a fun work environment
• Annual company paid trip for you and significant other for hitting company goal
• Performance incentives
Who is Granite Logistics?
• One of the fastest-growing companies in our industry and region.
• MSP Business Journal Fast 50 company three consecutive years (2015-2017).
• Star Tribune Top Workplace and Inc. 5000 company.
• #1 agent for Trinity Logistics.
• Our core values—Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Excellence.
• Founded in 2011 with offices in Sartell and Minneapolis.
• 70 people strong and growing.