Fish & Richardson, a premier global intellectual property law firm, is sought-after and trusted by the world’s most innovative brands and influential technology leaders. Established in 1878, and now with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China, our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced Marketing Department as a Marketing Coordinator for the Litigation Practice Group.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Develop, coordinate, and support the creation and execution of a wide range of communications for the practice group, including designing, drafting, editing, proofreading, repurposing, and/or publishing messages for client alerts, blog posts, biographies, social media, microsites, press releases, nominations and survey submissions, internal announcements, ads, and other practice-specific content.
- Create and maintain practice group web pages using basic HTML coding for external or client-facing communications.
- Maintain consistency in promoting the firm’s brand image across all content channels, including website and intranet content, and both internal and client communications. Ensure messaging is aligned with the firm’s style, target audience, and business objectives. Produce high-quality materials for all projects.
- Design and build emails and invitations; create ads for sponsored programs; design or curate images for use in print and online properties, and draft and publish website and social media content for events.
- Work with vendors, negotiate costs, and manage expenses.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Working knowledge of marketing and client services as normally acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience is required. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of three years’ experience in a professional services environment. Law firm experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in legal, technical, or business writing is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to proofread for contextual, grammatical, typographical, and spelling errors.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator+, other Adobe products, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required, and database management is required, along with the aptitude to continually expand this knowledge through ongoing learning.
- Experience in project management including establishing deadlines and project budgets, monitoring progress, and ensuring project deliverables are accurate, timely, and within given budget.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, dynamic, and open office environment.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
Fish & Richardson, a premier global intellectual property law firm, is sought-after and trusted by the world’s most innovative brands and influential technology leaders. Fish offers patent prosecution, counseling and litigation; trademark and copyright prosecution, counseling and litigation; and commercial litigation services. Our deep bench of attorneys with first-chair trial experience in every technology makes us the go-to firm for the most technically complex cases. We have an established reputation as a top-tier firm for patent portfolio planning, strategy and prosecution, as well as post-grant proceedings at the PTAB. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. For more information, visit fr.com or follow us at @FishRichardson.