Some basic job duties consist of the following: escorts new associates through the work site and explains safety requirements, handles coaching and corrective action for associates, conduct start up meetings, certifies new associates on material handling equipment such as pallet jacks/ forklifts, conducts incident/ injury investigations and creates reports as needed, conducts research compiles and types statistical reports, along with other assigned duties.
This position is on second shift
- Growing staffing firm needs to add a high energy, motivated on site supervisor to their team!
- Checks in hourly associates and assures proper logging of time worked.
- Monitoring and processing time and attendance reports
- Certifies new employees on material handling equipment such as pallet-jacks/forklifts
- Organizes and maintains filing system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Escorts new on-site personnel through the work site and explains safety requirements.
- Assures that all safety guidelines and requirements are being met by on-site personnel.
- Conducts safety start up meetings
- Writes injury reports and conducts injury investigationsHandles coaching, training and discipline for hourly associates
- Must be able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with hourly associates and client both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow up and follow through on client and associate requests
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be flexible with schedule; weekend and overnights are required
- Must be able to be on call for after hours needs
- Previous Staffing experience is a plus
- Must be willing to stay until the work is done
- Team Player
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.Company Description
HR Metrics , Inc. excels at connecting the right people with the right company. We work behind the scenes, recruiting and screening talented, hard-working candidates that best suit the individual needs of each of our clients. We maintain an understanding of and commitment not only to the businesses we serve, but to the workforce integral in making those businesses successful.