Senior Business Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
Senior Business Analyst – Job Description
- They are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives. In this role, you may also provide complex reporting, analysis and assessments.
- Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
- Manage annual and ongoing budget activities related to D&A/API Portfolio
- Demand/supply reporting - analysis and follow up to ensure data is reflected accurately in Clarity reporting tool
- Support Intake and Development teams with accurate Clarity record setup and hierarchies
- Evaluate and address Clarity financial and non-financial exceptions generated by BMG
- Complete analysis of actual / forecast for D&A and API projects data
- Analyze and address exceptions for resource allocation/ forecasting in Clarity
- Create Portfolio Reports for RTB/ CTB/ BSP/ API and facilitate meetings with the stakeholders to review the variances
- Highlight and follow up on missing projects from the Portfolio reports
- Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk
- Assist in resource and financial tracking, reporting and operational process improvements.
- Assist with monthly variance analysis and meet with partners to gather input for monthly commentary.
- Assist in creating Dashboards and KPIs and monitor performance against plan.
- Assist with the implementation of new web portal based on SharePoint to communicate across all functions.
- Contribute to Team - identifying improvements, and risks while recommending mitigation measures, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
Senior Business Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Business Mgt. Analyst in Corporate Finance (or technology, operations)
- Experience with Finance & Project mgt. exp.
- Experience with P&L, budgeting, forecasting, resource mgt. & costing
- Working knowledge in Excel, Clarity/Planview, MS SharePoint, MS Access
- Advanced knowledge of business & Finance practices & standards (i.e. Process design, modelling, analysis & implementation)
- Advanced knowledge of operational & financial techniques used in a technology dept., & supporting internal clients
- Able to work independently as the senior/lead analyst & coach or guide others in team
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Business.
- Experience & comfort level acting as a subject matter expert & consultant
Senior Business Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- PMP certification
Senior Business Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Senior Business Analyst - Assignment Location