Position Purpose and Scope of Responsibility:
Cleans, prepares, stores, distributes, and maintains various supplies, equipment, and instruments to assure the efficient operation in a designated department. Is responsible for various shifts and may be subject to hours over 40 per week and call back as required. This position is under direct supervision.
Coordinates the control, maintenance, cleaning, storage, and distribution of supplies, equipment, and instruments of the department to insure availability of same.
Ensure adherence to environmental, safety, and infection control standards during the performance of duties.
Considers the age appropriate physical, psychosocial, educational, and environmental needs of patient/family in a systematic manner, as appropriate.
Maintains inventory/requisition/maintenance documentation as required by the department to provide efficient management of equipment.
Transports patients to and from procedures and ensures safety, modesty, and comfort.
Maintains knowledge of sterile technique and is able to practice in a sterile manner; assists with sterile and unsterile preps. Carries out terminal cleaning and decontamination.
Operates and maintains departmental equipment that is vital to the success of diagnostic/therapeutic patient care
Must have a clean background
NIGHT SHIFT 9:30 PM- 5:30 AM $10.50
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.