Cypress Employment has a client in Mobile, AL who is looking to hire a Quality Inspector II.
Starting pay rate is $12 - $13.50/hour.
Under the general direction of the Quality Control Supervisor, the Quality Inspector II is responsible for using measurements, tests, and associated standards to inspect and validate characteristics of basic components and assemblies
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Review characteristics of basic parts and assemblies against engineering documentation to confirm conformance to approved design data. Complete First Article Inspection (FAI) paperwork for basic parts and assemblies, and review paperwork for material and process certifications to ensure traceability Identify and document suspect or validated nonconforming product, and assist with the Material Review Board (MRB) process for disposition Support data flow and identification on area data tracking and continuous improvement boards Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and documents. Must be able to pass an eye examination with corrective lenses. Basic operational experience in using computer programs Excel and Word. Must support Promoting Process/Quality Improvements Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Quality Control Inspector. Experience within the Aerospace Industry with exposure to AS9100 and FAA regulations preferred Strong desire to work in a team made up of a cross functional group of individuals Self-starter that is able to work extended hours as required to satisfy customer deadlines
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.