Who we are looking for: At DeHart, we hire for attitude first and skill second. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and determined to take their career to the next level while having fun and enjoying every moment. We are looking for someone that can represent our core values and build relationships with clients based on quality and integrity.
A minimum of 2 years of HVAC install experience is necessary for success in this position.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Install new HVAC systems for retrofitting including but not limited to split systems, mini split systems, package units, and heat pumps
- Perform system startups and evaluations
- Install low voltage and line voltage electrical wiring
- Install duct work, gas piping, and condensate lines
- Ensure proper venting
- Attend team meetings for continued training
- Complete all installs to DeHart standards by following purpose driven procedures
- Guarantee full customer satisfaction with services performed before vacating job site
- Participate in continued development of skills related to HVAC installation
- Uphold company image by maintaining a clean work vehicle and uniform
Required qualifications and skills:
- 2 years of HVAC installation experience required
- EPA Certification required
- NATE Certification recommended
- Training and use of specialty tools and equipment required for troubleshooting, installing, and repairing
- Exceptional communication skills to educate customer on value of job and scope of work being performed
- Professionalism, positive attitude, and team player mindset
- Unbeatable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work assigned hours and overtime as needed
- Must be able to meet the physical demands required for this position, able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- Must possess a clean driving record, criminal background, and ability to pass a drug test
DeHart Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows Fair Chance Hiring practices.Company Description
DeHart Plumbing, Heating & Air is one of the largest providers of plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services in Modesto, CA and surrounding areas. Our team is filled with enthusiastic, driven, and goal-oriented people that share our core values of putting customers first. We strive for excellence and to provide our clients with the trustworthy, on-time, and worry-free servicing they expect. DeHart is proud of being voted by Opportunity Stanislaus as one of the Best Places To Work for 2017 and 2018 so working with us means you will be working for the best!