Molding Jobs by State — Search & Apply
over 3 months ago
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding
SUMMARY: - Orchid is seeking an experienced manufacturing leader who will play an integral part in our Chelsea, MI facility’s growth. -...
Skills Needed: WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING:View this Job
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• 5+ years of experience leading a team of 30 or more
• Master’s degree in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• Cross-functional experience, experience working in and across more than one function – e.g. manufacturing, supply chain, finance, program/project management
• Exposure to integrated business planning (Sales & Operations Planning process), quality system deployment, and lean manufacturing in an industrial setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Business Acumen: Ability to develop long and short-term strategic plans and manage plans effectively in a complex manufacturing environment . Ability to think horizontally (wide) and vertically (deep).
• Influence: Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization from all levels of employees to customers.
• Talent Management and Creating a Sustainable Positive Business Culture : Ability to ensure qualified and capable talent is in place to support organizational goals and Core Values; ability to lead and develop talent in a positive business culture - one in which our talent remains Orchid-represented .
• Communication: Understanding of effective verbal, written, and presentation concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, actively listen, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors across various types of audiences. Ability to discern and appropriately communicate sensitive issues and coach others on how and when to communicate .
• Leading From Our Values and Leadership Competencies: A Change Leader and Collaborative Team Member.
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to solve problems, including identifying strengths/weaknesses, locating alternative solutions and conclusions, and approaches to problems; and making high-quality, timely decisions
• Ability to set expectations, coach team members, and hold them accountable to achieve expected outcomes
• Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
• Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Provides direction to employees directly engaged in shop-floor processes or operations. Ensures that the process/area maintains operations by managing employee performance and absences.
• Supervises work activities and resourcing for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
• Manages production budget to adhere to overtime, labor, and materials requirements.
• Utilizes knowledge of continuous improvement concepts to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Uses A3 process.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, worker performance, quality and delivery of product.
• Reports department metrics daily on Gemba walk; prepares report for daily Gemba; participates in Gemba walks.
• Lead and develop team members following the One Orchid global talent management approach to select, manage, and develop our best team. Ensure the growth of our positive business culture through behaviors that align with our core values and leadership competencies.
• Ensure team members have the required knowledge and skills prior to performing job duties independently, including conducting, documenting and evaluating training effectiveness.
• Support quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements and establishing/supporting plan(s) to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPls) for Quality that support Safety, Compliance, Six Sigma Quality, On-Time Delivery (OTD) and financial objectives.
Disclaimer: This Job Posting is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties, and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this position.
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding JobPosted by Orchid Orthopedics
over 2 months ago
Fort Payne - Alabama - USA
Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group - Heil Environmental - Location: Fort Payne, AL - POSITION SUMMARY: - Individual will...
Skills Needed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS:View this Job
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or applicable experience required.
• Must have good oral and written communications skills. Must be computer literate.
• 5 years experience in a medium to heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience in New Product Development.
• Experience in both Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering positions.
• Experience with design for manufacture and assembly preferred.
• Experience with significant capital equipment and facility layout projects.
• Previous successful leadership experience leading Engineering or technical personnel.
• Experience with metal fabrication, welding, assembly and/or paint systems/processes.
• Experience with lean manufacturing principles.
• Previous experience with six sigma tools preferred.
• Works under the general supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Must handle most matters with counsel from the supervisor.
• Must be a self-starter and work under limited supervision.
Manufacturing Engineer JobPosted by Dover Corporation
1 day ago
Structure Assembly Technician
Holly Springs - Georgia - USA
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor/Trades
Job Description - Main Responsibilities: - - Must be able to read and understand detailed job instructions with little or no supervision -...View this Job
Structure Assembly Technician JobCompany:
1 week ago
California - USA
Location: Sun Valley - Overview: - Responsible for facility and equipment maintenance which includes preventative maintenance schedules,...View this Job
Maintenance Manager JobCompany:
5 days ago
Fadal & Haas Machine Operators
Warren - Michigan - USA
Precision machining facility located in Warren, Michigan is looking for a machinist skilled in programming, set up and operation of the...View this Job
Fadal & Haas Machine Operators JobPosted by Grosse Tool & Machine
4 days ago
Yard and Shipping Laborer
Minnesota - USA
Skilled Labor/Trades, Manufacturing
Location: Albany, MN - GENERAL DESCRIPTION - Perform various duties on a crew to assist in stockpiling and loading panels/product in the...View this Job
Yard and Shipping Laborer JobCompany:
2 days ago
Seattle - Washington - USA
MachineOperator - Are you interested in working in Aerospace? We are seeking askilled Machine Operator to join an established, family -...View this Job
Machine Operator JobCompany:
2 days ago
Maintenance Electrician /3rd Shift
South Milwaukee - Wisconsin - USA
Skilled Labor/Trades, Manufacturing
Position: Maintenance Electrician 2nd/3rd Shift - Description - As an Electrician at Caterpillar Inc., you will use your technical...View this Job
Maintenance Electrician /3rd Shift JobCompany:
1 week ago
Entry Level Manufacturing- Shifts
New York - USA
Position: Entry Level Manufacturing - 12Hour Shifts - $15/hr - Location: Slate Hill - Entry Level Manufacturing - 12 Hour Shifts - ...View this Job
Entry Level Manufacturing- Shifts JobCompany:
1 day ago
Material Handler II/3rd Shift DC
Whitewater - Wisconsin - USA
Position: Material Handler II (3rd Shift DC) - Job Summary: - The Material Handler II will be responsible for all material handling needs,...View this Job
Material Handler II/3rd Shift DC JobCompany:
4 days ago
Materials Handling Specialist
Clarksville - Indiana - USA
Chemtrusion, Inc. is hiring Material Handlers. - Location: Jeffersonville, IN - Job Purpose: - The Material Handler supports the production...View this Job
Materials Handling Specialist JobCompany:
3 weeks ago
Beltsville - Maryland - USA
Description: - Day Shift - 7am - 3:30 pm - Afternoon Shift - 3pm - 11:30 pm - Night Shift - 11pm - 7:30 am - All candidates...View this Job
Assembler JobPosted by Corestaff Service
over one month ago
Senior Welding Engineer
Houston - Texas - USA
1. Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing...View this Job
Senior Welding Engineer JobCompany:
4 days ago
2nd Shift Seasonal Material Handler/Unit Processor
Location: US - Brand Overview:ascena retail group, inc. is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories...View this Job
2nd Shift Seasonal Material Handler/Unit Processor JobCompany:
1 week ago
Wilmington - Massachusetts - USA
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and process control. Will be creating and maintaining all internal & external processes.View this Job
Individual will be responsible for writing technical procedures, internal work instructions, PFMEA, control plans and process maps. Tasks will include layouts of the manufacturing approach. The ability to comprehend technical documents such as drawings and industry specifications required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented staff working with state of the art equipment.
Process Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services