Molding Jobs by Location
1 week ago
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding
SUMMARY: - Orchid is seeking an experienced manufacturing leader who will play an integral part in our Chelsea, MI facility’s growth. -...
Skills Needed: WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING:View this Job
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• 5+ years of experience leading a team of 30 or more
• Master’s degree in business, manufacturing, or engineering
• Cross-functional experience, experience working in and across more than one function – e.g. manufacturing, supply chain, finance, program/project management
• Exposure to integrated business planning (Sales & Operations Planning process), quality system deployment, and lean manufacturing in an industrial setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Business Acumen: Ability to develop long and short-term strategic plans and manage plans effectively in a complex manufacturing environment . Ability to think horizontally (wide) and vertically (deep).
• Influence: Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization from all levels of employees to customers.
• Talent Management and Creating a Sustainable Positive Business Culture : Ability to ensure qualified and capable talent is in place to support organizational goals and Core Values; ability to lead and develop talent in a positive business culture - one in which our talent remains Orchid-represented .
• Communication: Understanding of effective verbal, written, and presentation concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, actively listen, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors across various types of audiences. Ability to discern and appropriately communicate sensitive issues and coach others on how and when to communicate .
• Leading From Our Values and Leadership Competencies: A Change Leader and Collaborative Team Member.
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning to solve problems, including identifying strengths/weaknesses, locating alternative solutions and conclusions, and approaches to problems; and making high-quality, timely decisions
• Ability to set expectations, coach team members, and hold them accountable to achieve expected outcomes
• Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
• Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Provides direction to employees directly engaged in shop-floor processes or operations. Ensures that the process/area maintains operations by managing employee performance and absences.
• Supervises work activities and resourcing for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
• Manages production budget to adhere to overtime, labor, and materials requirements.
• Utilizes knowledge of continuous improvement concepts to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Uses A3 process.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, worker performance, quality and delivery of product.
• Reports department metrics daily on Gemba walk; prepares report for daily Gemba; participates in Gemba walks.
• Lead and develop team members following the One Orchid global talent management approach to select, manage, and develop our best team. Ensure the growth of our positive business culture through behaviors that align with our core values and leadership competencies.
• Ensure team members have the required knowledge and skills prior to performing job duties independently, including conducting, documenting and evaluating training effectiveness.
• Support quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements and establishing/supporting plan(s) to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPls) for Quality that support Safety, Compliance, Six Sigma Quality, On-Time Delivery (OTD) and financial objectives.
Disclaimer: This Job Posting is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties, and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this position.
Manager Operations, Milling & Molding JobPosted by Orchid Orthopedics
over one month ago
MIG/MAG Tank Welders
Turku - Finland
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor/Trades
MIG/MAG Welding - Black steel and Stainless steel tanks - Factory welding - long contract / permanent job. - Start Salary: 15,94 eur/h +...
Skills Needed: MIG & MAG experience tank welding, (valid certificates will be additional advantage),View this Job
Finnish or English communicative level
EU work permit required: Yes.
MIG/MAG Tank Welders JobPosted by D&D INVEST
over 3 months ago
Bedford - England - UK
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor/Trades
Clements Engineering is looking for an experienced or trainee Foundry Operative to work in our highly successful busy foundry, casting...
Skills Needed: You will be tasked with:View this Job
*Producing molds and cores
*Utilising boxed and box less molding techniques
*Operating sand mixing equipment
*Fettling (using heavy power tools)
*working as an integral part of the casting team, help with pouring molten metal
*Other duties as required
Foundry Operative JobPosted by Clements Engineering (St. Neots) Ltd
over 3 months ago
Garland - Texas - USA
Position: Tool Builder $33 - $38 per hour, this Job is in Garland Texas - **** Are you ready for a change of scenery? *** - This job is...View this Job
Tool Builder JobPosted by Williams Recruiting