Classification: Network Administrator
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is looking for an organized Full-Time/Direct Hire Network Administrator to join the efforts of a prominent firm in the Financial Services field. To succeed in this position, you should be an organized problem solver who has a can-do attitude and enjoys ensuring and sustaining a stable network infrastructure and some server maintenance. Supporting the business, you will develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure by making sure the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. You will work with software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems that change frequently. A key part of this role will be participating in ongoing education to remain up to date and fully informed. This Network Administrator position is a full-time role. Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco Hardware is required. Please apply now, , or message me on LinkedIn at https://(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
How you will make an impact
- Providing control measures for LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam
- Administering the operation of services related to all local area and wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Upgrading network software and hardware
- Analyzing and fixing local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network issues
- Proven knowledge of WANs (Wide Area Network) - Network Routing experience - Experience with Network Switches - Strong familiarity with Vmware Technologies - Command of Palo Alto Firewall - Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco Hardware - Well-founded grasp of LAN (local area networks) - Proficiency with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations - Experience in production environments and willingness to be on-call - 2+ years relevant experience - Strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills Please apply now, , or message me on LinkedIn at https:///
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.