Clayton Kendall, the largest branded merchandise distributor in Pennsylvania is looking for a self-motivated Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist to work in our Monroeville, PA offices. A positive attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment are critical to the success of this position.
- Timely fulfillment of merchandise to customers.
- Picking product orders from bin locations.
- Verifying and packing product securely into shipping boxes.
- Monitor inventory levels as needed.
- Utilize software to process and track orders.
Skills and Abilities
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage inventory and fulfillment.
- Proficient Computer Skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to multi-task.
- Honesty and a positive attitude!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Features and Benefits
While salary is commensurate with experience, our full benefits package is one of the most comprehensive in any industry. Including:
Fully Paid Employee Health Insurance
401k with Match
Long Term Disability (fully paid by the company)
Life Insurance (fully paid by the company)
Clayton Kendall has a great atmosphere and is truly a fun place to work. We enjoy being here every day and hope you will as well!