We are seeking an Application Performance Management Consultant to join our team! Do you enjoy working with companies to reach a common goal? Have you always wanted to get out of your cubicle and see the world? Are you ready for something new and exciting? If so, we would love to speak with you. Orasi Software is currently looking for a top-notch consultant who wants to help make a difference by helping companies monitor, resolve issues, and drive progress.
- Be willing to travel to implement, consult and/or train clients in leading Performance Management technologies like AppDynamics
- Create and manage relationships with customers and vendors
- Self-starter that is willing to learn new materials and achieve required certifications in a timely manner
- US Security Clearance for either Confidential, Secret, or Top Secret for approved government engagements
- 5+ Years working with Information Technology with an emphasis on monitoring applications using APM tools
- 3+ Years Experience tuning Java or .NET architectures
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a like field
- AppDynamics Certification Preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work well in teams
- Proven leadership abilities
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in application stacks, load balancers, and Cloud Platforms
- Experience in Java programming
- Practical experience interacting with the SDLC process
- Proficient navigating Linux, editing files, changing startup files, and restarting
- Skills directly in AppDynamics and the instrumenting of agents, platforms, and configurations is preferred, but not required
- A background in working with Agile tools and cultures is a plus
- Experience with databases, HTML code, JSON, and REST API
Orasi is an Atlanta-based software reseller and professional services company that provides software, support, training, and consulting services. Through strategic industry partnerships, Orasi offers market-leading automated testing, application performance management/intelligence, test data management and coverage, continuous integration/delivery, mobile technologies and more to enable customers to focus on a complete software quality lifecycle.
Also, as a Micro Focus Platinum partner, Orasi resells products and offers certified consulting for Micro Focus’ test management, test automation, and performance testing offerings, including Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Micro Focus LoadRunner, and Micro Focus Performance Center. And, Orasi is an authorized Micro Focus Support partner, providing standard software support, acting as the customer’s single point of contact and coordinating the efforts of local support teams and Micro Focus support.