Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are looking for a well rounded and skilled carpenter to add to our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to perform various duties that include, but are not limited to, general demolition, Rough framing, set and carry windows and doors, install interior trim and cabinets, deck construction is a plus.
- Assure we are following best practices in regards to safe completion of work.
- Assist in ensuring equipment is properly maintained.
- Follows proper demolition/construction guidelines and helps ensure guidelines
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and loyalty towards the company and all levels of management.
- Accomplishes any other tasks as required by Superintendents.
- Prefer 5 years of experience
- Experience in construction, painting and other related restoration services is a plus
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds safely.
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding without difficulty.
- Must be able to perform overhead tasks, as well as tasks that include frequent bending and stooping.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: