Well established industrial/commercial firm doing work in eastern PA and NJ has opening.
Construction superintendents are responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- On-site supervision including day-to-day scheduling of the work
- Scheduling of inspections and any required testing
- Management and inspection of quality control, accuracy and adherence to the plans and specifications
- Maintenance of as-built records and plans
- Daily job reports
- Enforcement of safety rules
Minimum 10 years experience in construction supervision. Benefits plus incentive.