We are seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new fire alarm
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with fire alarms
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems
- Minimum 3-years full time experience servicing and installing a variety of fire alarm systems
- Knowledge and application of National Fire Code (NFPA-72)
- Experience troubleshooting and servicing older systems a benefit
- Able to work independently
- Clean driver's license (no more than one (1) point on record)
- Able to pass criminal background check
- California Fire/Life Safety Certification will be required within 90 days of hire
- Able to work occasional nights, weekends and overtime
Statcomm has been serving the Bay Area for nearly 25 years and is proud to call 500+ homeowners’ associations, apartment complexes and commercial interests our clients. Our engineering, construction, inspection and service departments consist of only the most highly trained, qualified and certified people to ensure the job is done right the first time, every time! In fact, we are pleased to have attained Diamond Certified contractor status, meaning we meet exacting qualifications for service, quality and value. In addition, our “Lunch and Learns” address different topics relevant to the fields of access control and fire safety and suppression.