Looking for more than just a job? Looking for a Home with Career Options?
Start with diggins & Rose! Starting off as a Mover/Packer can lead in you in the direction of earning your CDL A or B License with us!
That’s right! We will assist you in obtaining the right experience and get your CDL A or B License with our In-house Training Department!!
Full Time Employees also enjoy our other benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
· Paid vacations
· Paid holidays
· Uniform Program
· Job Training (Safe lifting, etc)
· Personal Protective Equipment – Lifting straps, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses
What does a Mover/Packer do? Stay’s in shape without going to the gym.
· Move household goods, boxes, furniture, equipment
· Load and unload items onto/off trailers that transport goods from one location to another
· Residential & Commercial/Office moves
How do we do it?
· Treating these goods as if they were our own
· Hard work and motivation to do your job well
· Customer Service and responsible nature
· Ability to lift and move 50lbs. repeatedly
What do you need to join New Hampshire’s most respected moving and storage company?
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Ability to pass a drug test and background check
· Availability Monday – Saturday….No Sundays!Company Description
IT ALL STARTED WITH THE ROSE FAMILY
From the company’s inception in 1955, the Rose family had a goal and a mission to provide the moving public with innovation, creativity, quality, and customer satisfaction at a fair price. Now, more than 60 years later, diggins & ROSE Moving Systems continues to be guided by that mission.