Looking for more than a job? Looking for a Career with a locally owned and operated company with values?
Start with diggins & Rose! Starting off as a Warehouse Associate can lead in you in the direction of earning your CDL A or B License with us!
That’s right! We will assist you in obtaining the right experience and get your CDL A or B License with our In-house Training Department!!
We value your resourcefulness and commitment!
Full Time Employees enjoy our benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
· Paid vacations
· Paid holidays
· Uniform Program
· Job Training (Safe lifting, etc)
· Personal Protective Equipment – Lifting straps, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses
What does a Warehouse Associate do? Keeps the well oiled machine running, of course.
· Receives household goods and freight shipments
· Ensures any/all exceptions are documented
· Helps Prepares the warehouse/equipment for morning dispatch
· Helps Maintain warehouse equipment, storage vaults
How do we do this?
· Pride in the work that you do
· Create a warehouse that is safe and orderly
· By conducting closing security check of all vehicles/equipment/warehouse units
- Make sure that all are appropriately locked and secured before leaving
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
What do you need to join New Hampshire’s most respected moving and storage company as our new Warehouse Manager?
· Valid CDL license is preferred
· 2+ years of demonstrated forklift experience
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
This Position could evolve into a Full Time PositionCompany Description
IT ALL STARTED WITH THE ROSE FAMILY
From the company’s inception in 1955, the Rose family had a goal and a mission to provide the moving public with innovation, creativity, quality, and customer satisfaction at a fair price. Now, more than 60 years later, diggins & ROSE Moving Systems continues to be guided by that mission.