Machining Jobs in New Hampshire — Search & Apply
Lebanon - New Hampshire
Position: CNC Machine Operator (3rd Shift) #J16097 - Job Description - A well - known NH manufacturer is seeking a 3rd shift Ring Finishing...
|The previous Machining jobs posted here for New Hampshire, USA are no longer available. New jobs should be posted here soon. Search Here to find other Manufacturing, Industrial jobs that match your skills.|
2 weeks ago
CNC Milling Machine Operator/Setter
Louth - Ireland
CNC Milling Machine Operator/Setter - Role Type: Permanent - Start date : ASAP - Location: Co Louth. - Machine Must have: Hurco, Brother,...View this Job
CNC Milling Machine Operator/Setter JobPosted by FRS Recruitment
over one month ago
Maquinistas en Artes Gráficas
Dresden - Germany
Position: 10 Maquinistas en Artes Gráficas para Alemania - Para una de las empresas más importantes e innovadoras de Europa en la...
Skills Needed: Perfil del maquinista de impresión:View this Job
- Formación profesional en las artes gráficas o experiencias en el sector
- Nivel de alemán A1 (posibilidad de curso en Madrid parcialmente financiado, 2€/h – 60h)
- En su trabajo como operador manejará la maquinara KBA Rapida 142 y/o Heidelberg XXL 162. Usted será el encargado del control y garantizará el proceso de impresión a la calidad exigida por el estándar de la multinacional
- Maquinista en digital: HP Indigo 7500, 7600, 10000
-Mantendrá un estado de conservación y limpieza de la máquina en la que trabaje
-Capacidad para trabajar de modo individual y en equipo
- Resultados de imprenta de alta calidad
- Fiabilidad, compromiso y flexibilidad
Persona acostumbrada al trabajo en turnos (también nocturnos)
Maquinistas en Artes Gráficas JobPosted by TTA Personal GmbH
6 days ago
Glens Falls - New York
Project Engineer - - Andritz Inc. - THE ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower...View this Job
Project Engineer JobCompany:
5 days ago
Assistant Town Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts
Assistant Town Engineer - - The Town of Andover is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Town Engineer to work under...View this Job
Assistant Town Engineer JobCompany:
5 days ago
Bridgewater - Massachusetts
Welder FULL - TIME - $23/hr - The wage for this position is $20 - 23/hr depending on experience. Duties include cuts, prepares and lays -...View this Job
Snow Equipment Operators and Shoveling Crew Members Manchest
Concord - New Hampshire
Skilled Labor/Trades, Industrial
Position: Snow Equipment Operators and Shoveling Crew Members (Concord, Manchest - Now Hiring Snow Equipment Operators & Shoveling...View this Job
Snow Equipment Operators and Shoveling Crew Members Manchest JobCompany:
1 week ago
Wilmington - Massachusetts
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Medical manufacturing environment preferred. Must have experience with process development and process control. Will be creating and maintaining all internal & external processes.View this Job
Individual will be responsible for writing technical procedures, internal work instructions, PFMEA, control plans and process maps. Tasks will include layouts of the manufacturing approach. The ability to comprehend technical documents such as drawings and industry specifications required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented staff working with state of the art equipment.
Process Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
5 days ago
Engineer Co-Op- /Fall
Position: Engineer Co - Op - Spring/Summer/Fall/ - Location: Clifton Springs, NY - G.W. Lisk is continually looking for qualified Co - ops...View this Job
Engineer Co-Op- /Fall JobCompany:
3 days ago
Flushing - New York
Job Description - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. - CNC MACHINING KNOWLEDGE AND PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND USING CAD/CAM SYSTEMS CATIA...View this Job
Cnc Programmer JobCompany:
over 2 months ago
Ballston Spa - New York
Position: Entry Level Data Analyst - KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s) - ...
Skills Needed: • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reportsView this Job
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
• SQL & DB Programming:
• In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
• Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
• Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
◦ This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
• Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
• Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
• Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
• Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
• Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
• Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Data Analyst JobPosted by KGS Technology Group, Inc.
1 day ago
Littleton - Massachusetts
Skilled Labor/Trades, Industrial
Position: Welder Fabricator (Shop) - Position Summary - Under general supervision, performs welding projects as needed ensuring duties are...View this Job
Welder Fabricator/Shop JobCompany: